21 of us but only 6 and the 'half' turned up. It was really a small gathering...However, things were great as we got to meet our beloved lecturers =D except Miss Tan who is at Sri Hartamas and Miss Ng, I think, has too many classes to handle, didn't have time to meet us. Sigh... Anyways. Mr Munin still has his curly hair, Mrs Ong still as jovial as before and reminding me of Yuki, and Ms Audrey is under restraining-from-shopping treatment. lol
The whole gathering was delayed because of the bus Joanne was taking, if I'm not mistaken. XinWei, Joanne, Sue Zhen, Yevanne, Hoi Yi and I went McD with Ms Audrey and Ms Judith after a short while of decision making of where to go, chit chating here and there: J1C1, X1W1,S1 Z1.... (XinWei's lameness) lol.

At 'Nasi Kandar Utara' waiting for Kelvin but, as you can see, all food n drinks were already gone! haha...

omg! Nid such a big finger to dig. lol
Hope there will soon be a 'real' class gathering. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment